Friday 4 June 2010

nothing comes close to the golden coast

i couldn't be happier with the weather in scotland right now.. i think i'm even starting to tan a little. bring on the summer :)
my day is going to consist simply of housework today, oh the joys. but on the bright side, my friends are coming over tonight, so iv got my cameras charged up and hopefully will have a bunch of pictures to blog tomorrow.
today i'm wearing..
flannel shirt; river island. black vest; topshop. denim shorts; levi.

i got a new eye the other day, and my eye, i mean camera. a nikon d5000. i was so excited when i took it out the box, its amazing! which means my camera collection now consists of a nikon, my little casio digital camera and a polaroid.

have a good weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new camera! <3

    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely words :)