i just want to say that i hope you all have a wonderful new years and drink lots tonight and just have a generally great year. contemplating just stopping updating this blog from now on, because to be honest, it's a shit blog. thanks for reading and perhaps i'll upload some pictures throughout 2011 but the chances are i won't. lots of love, nicole xxx
Thursday, 30 December 2010
- when me + jennifer met tom fletcher + danny jones in central station
- (2&3) when me + jennifer went to london for one night to see arctic monkeys at the royal albert hall
- when me + jennifer (seeing a pattern here?) met henry holland at the launch of his h! by henry holland clothing line
- when me + jennifer saw paul mccartney live
- when me + jennifer dressed up as harry + ron to go on the hogwarts express up north and people kept taking our pictures and then we fell asleep
- when me + jennifer went to t in the park
- when me + jenna went up north for the october break
- when i was front row at the mystery jets gig
- when me + ellie re-created the miles + alex picture
- when me + jennifer met tommy reilly, after the mystery jets gig
- when we went to a one night only gig and waved becca's christmas scarf around and then me + becca danced on the escalators
- when me + sarah had a 'christmas night' and she fell down my stairs
Monday, 29 November 2010
we got a snow day off school today, hooray!! also, my mum just got a text from my school to say that school is closed again tomorrow too. happy days :) my dad brought me a cup of tea this morning, i pulled on my cable knit jumper, got back into bed and watched control. now i'm just listening to the velvet underground and text messaging a friend.
and here is the much awaited post of purchases, ha. penny loafers from topshop -which i bought with my own money, i must add-, an oversized cream blouse from new look and a maroon peter pan dress from topshop which i plan on wearing with the loafers when i go to dinner with all my friends for christmas celebrations.
think i'm just going to laze around and be grateful for snow days today, and hopefully do something more productive tomorrow.
enjoy the snow, love.
Saturday, 27 November 2010
love will last forever, between you and me.
you are my mountain. you are my sea.
i went to see Biffy Clyro last night. they were fucking amazing. the setlist was beyond any level of greatness i could ever imagine and simon has died his hair back dark and it makes him look soooo nice. we (me, clare and calum) stood right down the front and then it got crazy. i couldn't breathe, got head-butted by this big guy, threw up in my mouth a couple of times but i survived my first mosh put. ha! all the songs were so unbelievable wow, i can't pick a favourite. oh, and at the end, scott bought me a Biffy Clyro poster. great night.
bruises and aching bones from the gig combined with tiredness from working resulted in very little effort in taking pictures of recent purchases, but i'll be sure to get those up soon. however, here is my new blouse from new look, which i wore to work today with topshop jodpurs and my new boots.
happy saturday (and winter) folks!
Thursday, 18 November 2010
i promise to blog over the weekend about my latest purchases. i've spent so much money lately, it's actually left me with zilch in my bank account. tomorrow i'm going to see harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 (yessssssss!!!!!) and until then, i leave you with some disposable prints from jennifer's camera.
me front row at mystery jets. me, jenna + becca at one night only. me + becca in frankie&bennies. me + jennifer on the road home from mystery jets.
so glad it's friday tomorrow, looking forward to the weekend. hope you all have had a good week.