Wednesday 14 April 2010

and i'm soaked in your love

the easter holidays have been treating me well. iv had a good few days consisting of me doing nothing, and a good few days of me shopping. here are my recent purchases....
cameo ring; topshop. pink corsage; dorothy perkins. cameo necklace; miss selfrigde.

3 oversize jersey tops; urban outfitters

striped chain bag; urban outfitters

i wanted to make this post about the wedding i was at on good friday, but i'm still waiting on all the pictures coming back, so i'll have to postpone it a while.
hope everyone is having a good holiday :)

2 comments:

  1. love your new purchases, especially the jewellery & corsage, very pretty!

    thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, i likes them too aha
    your welcome, and thanks for commenting mines too :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely words :)